Positive Singles Reviews
Chance of Getting a Date
Quality / Size of Members’ Photos
Features for Gold Members
Value for money
Positive Singles Review
Of all the websites that we reviewed under the Herpes dating niche, PositiveSingles.com bags the top spot. The service was launched in 2001 and since then the website has grown manifold. There has been addition of new features and more sections exclusive to Herpes dating.
The easy to use interface mated with a plethora of useful options makes this platform highly desirable in the field of Herpes dating.
- Standard membership of this website is absolutely free.
- Gold membership however, requires users to pay a premium amount. This premium is justified by the additional features that users get access to.
The rates for premium membership are as follows –
- $29.95 for 1 month
- $59.95 for 3 months
- $99.95 for 6 months.
- Registration is quick, simple, secure and above all, absolutely free of charge.
- Read success stories of those couples who have discovered love on the site.
- Post your own blogs and Read blogs posted by other users to know more about them.
- Send greeting cards to fellow members on important occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Read daily news articles pertaining to Herpes dating.
- Avail live counselor service and get your queries resolved by experts.
- Create a “Friends circle” and stay updated with what is going on in your social circle.
- Learn more about STD medical information, treatments and care locations.
- Gold membership allows users to become a featured member.
- Sports an excellent and comprehensive FAQ and help section.
Positive singles is an excellent platform for people who live with STDs such as Herpes, HIV, HPV, etc. and are in search of a partner or a friend. Positive singles give such individuals a non – discriminatory and non – judgmental platform where they can connect with like-minded people without the fear of being rejected.
Members can join the community free of cost and avail the benefits of standard membership. The registration process is simple and doesn’t require you to fill in details of your medical condition. Free users can check user profiles, maintain a personal profile with pictures, send flirts but are not given the liberty to initiate a conversation with another user. Nonetheless, users can upgrade in order to get access to all the features on the website.
In terms of features, PositiveSingles.com is filled to the brim. Live chat is one feature that sets this website apart from all others in Herpes Dating Industry. In addition, users can also create a ‘Friends Circle’ comprising of their favorite contacts and keep a tab on their daily activities. Positive singles screams of top notch quality throughout. This is evident from the fact that the site provides internal email complete with anti-spam filters.
All in all, Positive Singles is undoubtedly the best website in the Herpes dating domain. It certainly isn’t the cheapest site on the market, but it is heavy on features and usability.