Herpes Treatment Tips And News
Genital herpes is a common and a highly contagious infection that has effected 1/5th of the adults in the United States.
The infection is usually caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus – 2 or the Herpes Simplex Virus – 1.
This section deals with treatment of genital herpes that includes medicines to help sores heal faster, prevent outbreaks or decrease their frequency of occurrence.
- Herpes Medication and how are they used.
- Genital Herpes – The Prerequisites.
- Herbs and Nutritional Supplements for Genital Herpes.
- Potential Herpes Treatments.
- Clinical Trails – Genital Herpes.
Herpes Treatment New