DatewithHSV belongs to the top tier of herpes dating sites. This product from Antopia, is one of the best dating site for people with herpes that we reviewed so far. With more than 780,000 members to connect with, this is an excellent platform for those who are looking for a friend or a partner for long term relationship.
- Users can join the website and become standard member.
- However, Gold membership requires users to pay subscription charges. This premium amount is rightly justified courtesy of the additional features that users get to use.
The rates for premium membership are as follows –
- $29.95 for 1 month.
- $59.95 for 3 months.
- Semi – annual fees of $99.95.
Members who wish to upgrade can pay using credit card, check card, PayPal or via money order.
- Absolutely free to create a comprehensive profile. Users can also add pictures for free.
- Allows members to get in touch with a medical advisor to learn more about herpes treatment.
- Stringent privacy norms ensure anonymity of users.
- Impeccable FAQ section and round the clock customer support.
- Access chat rooms to get in touch with like – minded individuals.
- Read success stories of members who found love on MPwH.net.
- Members can use the basic as well as advanced search feature in order to find their ideal match on the website.
- Send winks for make connections with other users.
- Send / receive emails and add a personal touch to messages.
With a humongous membership base of over 780,000 users, this website accommodates members from diverse ethnicities, cultures, regions and age groups. However, one thing is certain – you will have a lot of options to choose from. Apart from being an excellent dating platform, this site is also a wonderful community where people can find support and information to deal with an STD like Herpes. The chic user interface of the website compliments the extensive feature set of this website. In fact, it can be said that all the crucial features are tailored to enrich the online dating experience. Users can enter chat rooms and discuss on anything under the sky. Members can also check out message boards where they can post queries to be answered by the DateWithHSV community. These message boards are a great way to know the opinions of other members on a particular topic. The website also issues a monthly newsletter to keep users updated on the latest developments on the site as well as the online dating industry. Besides, there is an on-site medical counselor who is committed to helping users with STD related problems and treatments. Although DateWithHSV missed out on the number one spot, it is nevertheless an excellent platform for people with herpes. It not only strives to give critical information about STDs but also allows users to sow the seeds of a long term relationship.